**Interested in being a Seafood Vendor at the Saturday Market? Click Here.
A handful of fishermen can be found on the City Pier (opposite Brophy's) every Saturday selling crab, rockfish, ling cod, black cod, halibut, urchin, abalone (sustainably farmed), and other catch of the day items - with unbeatable prices and unsurpassed freshness and quality.
Hours - 6:00 - 11:00 AM every Saturday, year round
Come check out our new floating fillet station on the Bella B!!
Read about a trip to the Saturday Fisherman's Market here
Vendors of the Saturday Market, Summer 2017:
- Paul Teall -- rockfish, ling cod, rock crab and kellet's whelk
- Ron Evon/Stephanie Mutz/Harry Liquornik -- live urchin
- The Cultured Abalone -- live abalone and ogo seaweed
- Donna and Cliff Kent -- halibut, filleted or whole
- Garret Rose -- black cod and thornyhead
- Karl Wollert -- live urchin
You can call or text vendors in advance to pre-order or ask questions:
- Paul Teall - (805) 455-5794
- Stephanie Mutz - (805) 708-4969
- Ron Evon - (805) 729-7688
- The Cultured Abalone farm (Doug) - (805) 729-4830
- Donna Kent - (805) 886-8431
- Karl Wollert - (805) 450-3125
- Garret Rose - (805) 464-1711