Your support directly contributes to the improvement of our local fisheries and the resilience of our port
Memberships are open to all individuals and businesses interested in:
- having a voice on pressing fishery issues
- learning more about local fisheries and seafood
- supporting the future of our working waterfront
- email updates about CFSB and fisheries news (if desired)
- invitations to CFSB meetings and special events
1. Commercial Fisherman* (voting membership):
Boat owner - $50
Non boat owner - $30
2. Port Supporter (non-voting membership):
Individual - $30
Small Business - $70
Large Business - $140
* Limited to individuals who earn their livelihood or a substantial portion by commercial fishing. Must have a commercial fishing license.
Online payments include an additional transaction fee of (2.9% + $0.30.)
To avoid transaction fee, print out the membership form and send it with check or cash to the address on the form or hand it off to a CFSB Board Member.
CFSB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your membership fee is a tax exempt donation.